Welcoming to the market this generous size home within Ardglass, a coastal village in Co Down. The home has excellent accommodation to comprise a spacious lounge, country style kitchen with open plan dining, living space and double doors into the sun room. Chalet style home with two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom and utility/kitchen, three excellent size bedrooms to first floor with separate bathroom.
The gardens surrounding the home are neatly presented with new fencing and tarmac drive, enclosed rear patio areas which are excellent for enjoying the summer months, complimented by outside lighting, tap, boiler and bin storage.
The home is just a few minutes walking distance into the village which has an array of shops, a sought after primary school, Ardglass Golf Club and just a short drive to local beaches, Coney Island, Strangford Lough and Downpatrick.
- Welcoming to the market this generous size home with excellent accommodation to comprise two reception rooms and five bedrooms
- Generous Lounge with feature fireplace
- Country Style kitchen with open plan, dining and living space
- Sun lounge with garden views
- Five bedroom layout
- Ground floor two bedrooms and separate bathroom
- Three further bedrooms to the first floor and separate bathroom
- Utility room/kitchen with plumbing
- Neatly presented gardens enclosed with fencing, patio areas, tarmac driveway and ample parking
- Ardglass is a stunning village on the coast of Co Down and just a short drive to the sea and local beaches
- A great community and location being just minutes from the sea and a short drive to local beaches
- Sought after local Primary school just short walk and Ardglass boost the famous Ardglass Golf Club wuith its restaurant, local amenities and much more
Beautifully finished with walnut style flooring, ground floor washroom
LOUNGE: 21' 11" X 15' 8" (6.68m X 4.78m)
Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, cornicing and two double radiators.
KITCHEN: 21' 11" X 16' 10" (6.68m X 5.13m)
Country style kitchen with open plan layout to the living room and sunroom. Antique style pine country style kitchen with integrated appliances to include Leisure gas hob with hot plate, electric oven, Belfast sink with brass effect mixer tap, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, glass display cabinet, plate rack, granite work top and attractive wall to work top tiling. Patio doors to the rear yard, spot lighting and tiled floor.
Open plan living space to include fireplace surround with large wood burning stove that heats the radiators and water, tiled floor and into conservatory.
SUN LOUNGE 14' 1" X 10' 11" (4.29m X 3.33m)
Sun lounge with tiled floor and garden views
BEDROOM 1/FAMILY ROOM 15' 7" X 14' 6" (4.75m X 4.42m)
Beautiful walnut style laminate herringbone flooring, double radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 9" (3.51m X 2.97m)
UTILITY ROOM/KITCHEN 14' 8" X 11' 11" (4.47m X 3.63m)
The second kitchen can easily be used for home office or utility space.
Nicely presented bathroom with bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and attractive tiling. Spot lighting and radiator.
Spacious landing with eaves storage
BEDROOM (3): 15' 7" X 12' 2" (4.75m X 3.71m)
BEDROOM (4): 16' 11" X 12' 2" (5.16m X 3.71m)
BEDROOM (5): 15' 9" X 12' 1" (4.80m X 3.68m)
Built in wardrobes, dressing area and radiator
White suite to comprise bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled and velux window.
Neatly presented with new tarmac drive, enclosed rear patio areas with putside tap, boiler and bin storage.
Located on the main road into Ardglass from Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.