An extensive detached home with an adaptable layout which would be ideal for families wishing to share or purchasers in need of a large property. The home is deceptive and viewing is a must to fully appreciate the extent of the home and location.
The home is just a few minutes walking distance into the village which has an array of shops, local businesses and restaurants with the bonus of being on the County Down Coast.
The accommodation comprises a kitchen with open plan lounge, dining and double doors to the sun lounge. Family room, second kitchen, ground floor bedroom, office/bedroom, bathroom room and study or fifth bedroom. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and bathroom.
The gardens surrounding have been updated and improved to give tarmac driveway, rear enclosed spacious patio with lighting, outside tap and boiler.
For viewing please contact us to arrange an appointment.
- A deceptively spacious detached home which would appeal to families who wish to share, its truly deceptive and internal viewing is a must!
- An adaptable layout and generous accommodation within to include open plan kitchen into lounge, sun lounge, second kitchen, family room and further study or bedroom.
- The home is adaptable with a four or five bedroom layout with the option for a two kitchens or space for home business
- Lounge with stove fireplace
- Family room
- Kitchen with open plan to lounge and double doors to the sun lounge
- Five bedroom layout
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor bathroom
- This is a fantastic property with an adaptable layout with generous space giving loads of potential. Viewing is highly reccomended
- Recently modernised to include pvc double glazing, upgrade to lighting and tarmac drive with fencing
- Newly fitted flooring to hallway, ground floor wash room and spacious patio to rear
- The area boasts coastal living with an array of shops, restaurants and amenities
With Wash room
LOUNGE: 21' 11" X 15' 8" (6.68m X 4.78m)
Spacious lounge with large fireplace, cornicing and two double radiators.
KITCHEN: 21' 11" X 16' 10" (6.68m X 5.13m)
Country style kitchen with open plan layout to the living room and sun lounge. Antique style pine country style kitchen with integrated appliances to include, Leisure gas hob with hot plate, electric oven, Belfast sink with brass effect mixer tap, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, glass display cabinet, plate rack, granite work top and attractive wall to work top tiling. Patio doors to the rear yard, spot lighting and tiled floor.
Open plan living space to include fireplace surround with large wood burning stove that heats the radiators and water, tiled floor and into conservatory.
SUN LOUNGE 14' 1" X 10' 11" (4.29m X 3.33m)
Sun lounge with tiled floor and cosy roof insulation
FAMILY ROOM: 15' 7" X 14' 6" (4.75m X 4.42m)
Family room with laminate style floor and radiator
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 9' 9" (3.51m X 2.97m)
Nicely presented bathroom with bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and attractive tiling. Spot lighting and radiator.
KITCHEN: 14' 8" X 11' 11" (4.47m X 3.63m)
The second kitchen can easily be used for home office or utility space.
Spacious landing with eaves storage
BEDROOM (2): 15' 7" X 12' 2" (4.75m X 3.71m)
BEDROOM (3): 16' 11" X 12' 2" (5.16m X 3.71m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 9" X 12' 1" (4.80m X 3.68m)
Built in wardrobes, dressing area and radiator
White suite to comprise bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled and velux window.
Tarmac driveway, front shurb bed and hedging, rear enclosed patio space with fencing, boiler, tap and outside lighting.
Located on the main road into Ardglass from Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.