We are excited to release the second phase of new homes in Saul Acres Downpatrick.
A selection of houses types on offer from semi detached home to detached homes.
The exclusive Saul Acres homes are contemporary in design, offering residents bright, luxurious living spaces with substantial private gardens and green space, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Steeped in history, Downpatrick has continued to prosper and is now one of the main commuter towns to Belfast, whilst retaining much of its original character, heritage and charm. Recognised as one of Ireland's most ancient towns, prominent historical sites including St Patrick's Church and Inch Abbey sit comfortably alongside a bustling hub of restaurants, cafes and established artisan and craft outlets.
Education is very well catered for in the area with a number of excellent primary and post-primary schools to choose from. For those who love the outdoors, Downpatrick is a superb location to enjoy many picturesque and challenging cycling and walking routes, golfing at St Patrick's Golf Club and other recreational pursuits such as racing at the famous Downpatrick Race Course.
Choosing a Saul Acres home is choosing convenient living with a keen sense of heritage.
- SECOND PHASE NOW ON RELEASE
- Alexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to announce the second phase release of Saul Acres Downpatrick
- A selection of houses types are now on offer from semi detached homes and detached homes. The house types and floor plans are availble from email@example.com
- The Slaney £148,000
- The Cavan £160,000
- The Farley £165,000
- Please contact the sales team for viewings, the site visits must be by appointment for health and safety reasons
- Register your interest with Alexander Reid & Frazer for future sales in this development
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.