We are delighted to offer for rent this wonderful detached residence set within this area of outstanding natural beauty of Strangford, Co Down. Situated on a private and mature site on the highly sought after Audleystown Road, within walking distance to Audley's Castle, Castle Ward Estate and a short drive around the local coastal beaches and walks. Living in an area like this and beside the picturesque Strangford Village and Strangford Lough would be ideal for a keen sailor, retired couple, family or someone interested in holiday lets or other.
The extensive accommodation includes an impressive open plan lounge with beams, vaulted ceiling, dining and living room, incorporating double doors to the kitchen and arch to the spacious reception hall with patio doors to grounds. The living accommodation includes three spacious bedrooms all benefiting from ensuites. The master bedroom is adaptable to be converted into two bedrooms and is further complimented by patio doors to the gardens.
Outside there are antique blacksmith entrance gates with pedestrian access, gravel driveway and patios around this beautifully presented home. Offering a mature site that has views over local countryside and towards Mourne Mountains.
- Detached residence within idyllic surroundings
- Open plan lounge to dining with windows wrapped around giving lovely views over the gardens. Vaulted ceilings with open beam.
- Country style kitchen with wood burning fire in feature stone fireplace
- Gas and electric services for cooking
- Three large bedrooms with ensuites
- Garden room overlooking enclosed patio area
- Walking distance to Audley's Castle and Castle Ward Estate
- Mature garden and grounds ready for final landscaping
- Antique blacksmith period entrance gates with pedestrian access
- Utility room, Linen closet
- Condensing boiler, pressurised hot water system with solar panels, under floor heating throughout
- Refurbished property insulated and rewired to latest building regulations
- Alarm system fitted and wired for internet and Sky services
- Automatic outside lighting for entrance and patio areas
Vaulted ceiling, down lighters, patio doors and into utility room.
LOUNGE: 29' 9" X 15' 11" (9.07m X 4.85m)
Beautifully presented spacious room that is open plan with vaulted ceiling for dining, living space and windows wrapped around the living space giving ample natural light. With open beams and down lighting.
KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 14' 2" (4.65m X 4.32m)
High and low level antique pine units to include Belfast ceramic sink with wooden work tops, gas hob with electric oven below , integrated dishwasher and fridge, wainscoting tongue and groove wood panelling, dining space with built in stone fireplace incorporating a feature stone fireplace surround. Access through to one ensuite bedroom (or study) Tongue and groove wood ceiling with down lighting.
Ideal for further living space, dining area with double patio doors to the gardens and driveway.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 21' 3" X 15' 8" (6.48m X 4.78m)
Spacious and accommodating bedroom which could be easily converted into two bedrooms, has lovely views over the Mourne Mountains and local countryside and is complimented by a vaulted ceiling and ensuite shower room. The ensuite is finished with antique pine tongue and grooving, large shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with splash back tiling, mirror above, chrome towel rail and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 3" X 14' 3" (4.65m X 4.34m)
Spacious bedroom with ensuite shower room, stone wall with cast iron fireplace, tongue and groove ceiling, and tiled floor. Ensuite finished with Adelphi Sink, antique style wc, shower cubicle with power shower and T&G panelling.
BEDROOM (3) WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM: 15' 0" X 11' 6" (4.57m X 3.51m)
Spacious bedroom with vaulted ceiling, down lighting, T&G wainscot panelling, patio door to the grounds and ensuite bathroom finished with bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiling.
High and low level cupboards with sink and plumbed for washing machine, floor tiling.
Mature and level grounds ready for final landscaping with Antique Blacksmith gates, patios, gravel driveway and views towards the Mourne Mountains and local countryside. Automatic outside lighting for entrance.
Located off the Castleward Road towards Strangford