First phase now on release, contact the sales team on 02844619966 for further.
This exciting new development Malone Way, will be one of the most innovative, energy developments in Downpatrick, situated off the Belfast Road.
These superb new homes are delightfully situated in one of Downpatrick's most popular residential locations, yet are only a short drive from the town centre and the coast road, enabling the unique opportunity to enjoy the convenience of the town and all its amenities coupled with the surrounding areas beautiful courntrtyside,.
Downpatrick town centre is host to an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes, and other recreational pursuits. Education in the town is second to none with an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools.
The developers and local estate agents have identified the need for well designed, extremely energy efficient, quality accommodation with added kerb appeal. the new chapter at Malone Way will cater for every purchaser's specific needs, with a standard of finish to match the outstanding external elevations.
- Stone & render external finish
- PVC windows with argon filled low 'E' glass
- PVC external doors
- Solid timber internal doors with chrome furniture
- Aluminium seamless guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Deep moulded mdf skirting and architraves
- Interior paint finish to walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Luxury fitted kitchen with utility, or generous PC sum available
- Kitchen appliances supplied
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Choice of high qualty fireplace, pr PC sum of £1000 to lounge
- Please note the brochure states family room, no family room in the houses
- Generous electrical specification
- Shower enclosures with pvc panelling
- Floor tiles to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs & landing
- Gardens topsoiled and sown
- Front gardens turfed
- Tarmac or paviors to driveways or parking bays
- All paths flagged
- Outside water tap
- Privacy fencing to rear garden
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 11' 7" (4.62m X 3.53m)
With carpet, stove
KITCHEN/DINING 22' 0" X 12' 7" (6.71m X 3.84m)
Fully fitted kitchebn with appliances. Purchaser has a choice in doors and work tops. Tiled floors
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE: 12' 0" X 10' 10" (3.66m X 3.30m)
With ensuite shower room. Pvc panelling to shower enclosure, tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 6" X 10' 10" (5.03m X 3.30m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" X 9' 10" (3.68m X 3.00m)
BATHROOM: 10' 4" X 8' 3" (3.15m X 2.51m)
Located off New Bridge street at Belfast Road roundabout
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.