Chapel View offers a selection of extremely energy efficient, family homes on a beautiful site in the village of Chapeltown, just outside Ardglass.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location a short walk from the coastline and of course the famous Curran's Steak and Seafood restaurant, yet are within easy access to bustling Downpatrick, which has a superb choice of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and other recreational pursuits. Education in Downpatrick is also second to none with an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools, all of which are a short bus ride away.
The local developer and estate agents have identified the need for well designed, extremely energy efficient, quality accommodation with added kerb appeal. Chapel View will cater for every purchaser's specific needs, with a standard of internal finish to match the outstanding external elevations.
Chapel View will be a coastal village address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of today's needs and lifestyles.
- Sites 5 to 8 The Gilpin
- Quality kitchen units incorporating fan assisted electric oven, hob, extractor hood
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- PC Sum towards fireplace
- Interior paint finishes to walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Wired for computer and telephone network
- Oil fired central heating
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- uPVC front and rear doors, PVC windows
- Cables for intruder alarm
- Floor coverings throughout
- Tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
- Front and rear gardenstopsoiled
- 4' high timber fencing to rear garden areas
With separate WC
LOUNGE: 21' 7" X 12' 6" (6.58m X 3.81m)
max into bay
KITCHEN/DINING 20' 0" X 8' 10" (6.10m X 2.69m)
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 9" X 5' 3" (2.06m X 1.60m)
MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE 12' 9" X 10' 9" (3.89m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 10' 9" (3.40m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 8' 6" (2.67m X 2.59m)
BATHROOM: 9' 2" X 6' 9" (2.79m X 2.06m)
Strangford Road Ardglass
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.