Exceptional new build detached residence of approx 3000 square feet with detached double garage, located in the heart of one of County Down's stunning coastal locations.
High specification of finish to comprise extensive living accommodation to include entrance hallway with attractive tiling, lounge with double French style doors, Newly fitted oak style kitchen with appliances and patio doors, kitchen units to the utility room. Separate dining room, sun room with patio doors, four spacious bedrooms, three of which have ensuites, main bathroom and storage.
Further complimented by the detached garage finished with floating floor, plastered, automatic roller door and side access.
1. Black 'Scotts' tiles-NO Maintenance
2. Natural Quartz cladding on porch and sun room (£37per sq yard)
3. Wall render-RTU Colour/ Mortor-NO Maintenance.
4. Electrics for Gate lighting, Remote gate and garage door control, driveway lighting and alarm system.
5. Oil tank and Boiler housing-NO Maintenance.
6. Toilet and sink in garage.
7. Mourne Mountain view to rear/uninterrupted panoramic country-side view.
1. Rockwool and Double boarding thermal plaster board
2. Sound proofing plasterboard (double boarding)
3. 100mm thermal flooring throughout.
4. Natural Oak staircase banisters and landing spindles.
- High Level of insulation and sound proofing
- 4 Receptions
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge with recess for fireplace
- Oak style kitchen with island and appliances
- Dining Room
- Sun Lounge with patio doors
- Utility room with oak style units
- Double boarding for sound proofing
- Master Bedroom with double wardrobes, ensuite bathroom room
- Two ground floor bedrooms one with ensuite
- Family bathroom to ground floor
- Double detached garage with floating floor and automatic door (suitable for possible granny flat)
- Cream pvc windows, black facia and guttering
- Cream high quality pvc front rear and patio doors
- Solid handcrafted stair case
- 10 year warranty with Global Home
- Landscaped gardens and gravel driveway, double entrance pillars
- Electrics in for lights to the driveway
HALLWAY: 31' 1" X 0' 0" (9.47m X 0.00m)
Exceptional size entrance hall with porchlain floor tiling, cloak room, storage room. Handcrafted oak staircase.
LOUNGE: 18' 9" X 13' 4" (5.72m X 4.06m)
With corner fireplace, double French style glass doors and front garden views
KITCHEN: 21' 6" X 20' 2" (6.55m X 6.15m)
Beautifully finished kitchen with oak style kitchen units to comprise island, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, and electric hob with oven below. A range of bespoke units to suit all.
Porcelain floor tiling, patio doors to the gardens and fitted utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 7" X 7' 8" (2.92m X 2.34m)
High and low level units
DINING ROOM: 18' 6" X 12' 5" (5.64m X 3.78m)
Spacious lounge with access into the sunroom
SUN LOUNGE 12' 9" X 11' 9" (3.89m X 3.58m)
With double French style doors. Stone cladding
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 12' 10" (3.96m X 3.91m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 12' 11" (3.99m X 3.94m)
BATHROOM: 11' 11" X 9' 1" (3.63m X 2.77m)
@ widest points
BEDROOM (3): 16' 4" X 13' 0" (4.98m X 3.96m)
Ensuite shower room and eaves storage.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 8' 0" X 7' 10" (2.44m X 2.39m)
Corner shower with tiled inset, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and modern tiling.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM 18' 7" X 12' 0" (5.66m X 3.66m)
Spacious bedroom with two double walk in wardrobes.
ENSUITE BATHROOM: 13' 7" X 10' 0" (4.14m X 3.05m)
Spacious ensuite bathroom to comprise bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Modern tiling.
Double garage with floating floor, roller door to match front door, side door and washroom. Could be converted into a duplex apartment, work shop or office.
Neatly presents grounds to the level site finished with front entrance pillars to the gravel driveway, neatly presented lawns, electrics for lighting to the driveway. Rear lawns, parking and garage.
Located near the corner of Ross Road on the Crew Road Ardglass
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.