71 Acre Farm and Farmhouse and Cottage.
Substantial outbuildings suitable for conversion subject to planning permission
28 Killyleagh Road, Crossgar, Co. Down
This farm is situated at the edge of Crossgar within walking distance of all amenities.
The property is held in three folios.
Folio 4235 - 31 Acres, 2 Roods and 20 Perches
Folio 4234 - 23 Acres, 0 Roods and 20 Perches
Folio 4240 - 16 Acres, 2 Roods and 0 Perches
The farmhouse has the following accommodation:
· Entrance Hall,
· Lounge - 13.4ft x 15.5ft
· Living Room with wood burning stove - 15.11ft x 14.10ft
· Working kitchen with high and low level cupboards, Aga cooker, half tiled walls 15.7ft x 9.9ft
· Rear hall with shower room with WHB and toilet
· Study 13.5ft x 8.10ft
· Parlor House 13.5ft x 6.4ft
· First Floor Front Bedroom 12.11ft x 9.3ft
· Front Bedroom 14.9ft x 9.3ft
· Back Bedroom 12.7ft x 6.4ft
· Return Bedroom 12.4ft x 9.10ft
· Bathroom WHB and shower separate WC
· Oil fired central heating.
Outbuildings see map attached numbers 1-7 in red:
1. Barn with loft, white washed with bangor blue slate roof, 24.3ft x 15.3ft plus 18.6 x 18.3
Loft 42ftx 15ft with outside steps
Corrugated iron garage attached
2. Rubble stone masonry and slate roof, consisting of garage old stable and loft
21.3ft x 27.10ft - loft is similar in size.
3. Rubble stone and slate roof barn situated to the rear of the farmhouse with large doorway part loft 15.11ft x 32.7ft
4. Single storey opened fronted storage 42ft x 13ft
5. General stores, coal house etc
6/7. Rubble stone masonry, slate roof single storey 12.5ft x 20.10ft
Cottage - 28 Killyleagh Road,
Accommodation: Entrance Hall Porch, Living Room, Sitting Room, Working Kitchen with high and low level cupboards, Bathroom WHB and shower, 2 Bedrooms.
First floor: Two bedrooms.
Outside: Storage, Garden to front and rear.
For particulars, as to title, apply to:
Hamilton Millar Solicitors
5-9 Church Street
For maps and arrangements to view apply to Agent.
- 71 Acre Farm and Farmhouse and Cottage.
- Outbuildings see map attached numbers 1-7 in red
- Located at the edge of Crossgar Village
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.