We are excited to announce the release of this fully serviced development site of just 21 units within the coastal area of Ballyhornan. The site has planning permission for 21 units that would be ideal sales to the first time buyer, holiday homes or investors.
This is a great opportunity for a keen and able builder wanting a development that can begin works once purchased. Our clients have decided it is the time to retire and are therefore selling a site which has been a good opportunity - please note there are no liabilities with the site. Phases 1 & 2 have already been finished and the roads have been adopted.
The area is close to Ballyhornan beach, and the stunning coastal walks along Strangford Lough, it is a short drive to Strangford village which has the ferry service to the Ards Peninsula and also short drive to the fishing Village Ardglass with a marina and the prestigious Golf Club.
- FULLY SERVICED DEVELOPMENT SITE OF 21 UNITS
- PURCHASER CAN START BUILDING THE DAY AFTER SALE
- COASTAL LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER - HOLIDAY HOME - INVESTMENT
- ALL PLANNING PASSED AND APPROVED
- ALL UTILITIES ON SITE, POWER WATER, MAIN SEWER SYSTEM
- DOMESTIC SEWER LINE TO PHASE 3 ALREADY LAID
- MASSIVE STORAGE SHED, SECURE WITH WATER, POWER & WC
- ROAD TO PHASE 1 & 2 ADAPTED BY DOE ROADS
- EASY ACCESS TO THE SITE
- FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON PLANNING PERMISSION AND MAPS PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENTS
Located on the Ardglass Road Ballyhornan
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.